Teaching and Learning Certificate for New Faculty Program
We can help you plan a well articulated path for professional development by providing you with the necessary skills and knowledge needed for teaching at SUNY. The Teaching and Learning for New Faculty Certificate Program is completely online and asynchronous; accessed via Blackboard Learn, which will help you build a foundation for your future in higher education.
- Essential Communication Skills for Teaching
- Learning theories and Effective Teaching Practice
- Academic Policies, Laws, and Resources
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Utilize learning theory in the design and delivery of their courses
- Employ foundational learning teaching strategies that are supported by research and that promote active learning
- Effectively and efficiently evaluate student performance
- Create a safe and effective learning environment
- Utilize reflective techniques as a teaching practitioner
- Uphold and promote the academic policies of a participant’s individual campus and the System
- Demonstrate appropriate communication techniques in interactions with student
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Don’t miss your chance to become in an expert in your field.
Sponsored by the SUNY Center for Professional Development