SUNY Conference on Instruction and Technology (CIT 2017)
Call for Presentations!
Hosted by SUNY Oneonta – May 30 – June 2, 2017
Online presentation submission is now open for the 26th Annual SUNY Conference on Instruction & Technology (CIT), sponsored by SUNY FACT2 (Faculty Advisory Council on Teaching and Technology).
CIT is SUNY’s largest and most prominent event on instructional technology, providing a forum for faculty, instructional support professionals, and policymakers to present, discuss, and explore innovative avenues for integrating technology into the teaching and learning environment.
All SUNY campuses, state-operated, statutory, and community colleges are invited to submit abstracts to present at this conference. We welcome proposals from outside the SUNY system as well.
Guidelines for Presentation Submission: Proposals are due by December 31, 2016
This year’s theme Teaching and Learning in Multiple Dimensions is supported by the following tracks:
- Diverse Learners, Diverse Learning Styles
- Post Traditional Learners/Lifelong Learning/Career Retooling/Career Credentialing
- Student Success: Retention & Remediation
- Professional Partnerships
- Iterative Journeys
Abstract submissions are being accepted at the Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced levels and in the following formats: Presentation, Panel, Birds of a Feather, Hands-on Demo, Ignite, Workshop, Special Interest Group, and Poster.
Please visit the CIT Website to view detailed descriptions and submit a proposal. The CIT website is found at http://cit.suny.edu/.
To submit a proposal, click ‘Submit Your Proposal’. Then, follow these steps:
- New Users click on Create New Account
- Enter the *Required information and click Next Step
- Create a Password and click Finish
- Click on the link CIT Abstract Submission
- Complete the Submission Form
- Remember to “save draft” frequently