SUNY Team ePortfolio
Public Group active 7 months, 1 week ago
SUNY Team ePortfolio is open to everyone interested in ePortfolios.
- Meeting notes from 16 November 2012 (64.5k) check in with subgroups to determine progress, see what assistance is needed
- Meeting notes from 19 October 2012 (94.5k) Agenda 10:30 - 10:40 Welcome and help with connecting 10:40 - 11:00 a look at some sample ePortfolios from a variety of institutions for a variety of uses (to get us thinking about possibilities) 11:00 - 11:10 a tour of the SUNY Learning Commons and assistance w/ logging in 11:10 - 11:40 break-out sessions for work groups 11:40 - 12:00 (or earlier) sharing of group work, set up next meeting: date/time/topic. link to the session recording main room and breakout room chat transcripts
- Recording link and chat history from 28 September 2012 (46.4k) - Introduction of new members and review of charge - Guest presentation by John Ittleson from CSU Monterey Bay, on the development of ePortfolio California - Discussion of subgroups for the task force, assignment of members, subgroup chairs, and tasks for the coming weeks
- Task Group Members (15.9k) A list of members with their associated email addresses and institutions.
- Task Group Charge (39.5k) This document enumerates the primary objectives of the Task Group, identifies the sub-groups and their goals, and provides special meeting dates.
- Meeting notes from 14 September 2012 (51.3k) - Review of the task force charge - Initial setup of task force subgroups - Meeting planning