An innovative educational framework for interdisciplinary educational collaboration for biomedical data science based on online open educational resources
- Ioana Coman, SUNY Oswego
- Franck Middleton, SUNY Upstate
This project proposes to create, with SUNY Upstate, online open educational resources (OERs) as a source for a cascade of educational offerings to serve diverse learners in interdisciplinary fields with a test-bed focus on biomedical data science.
An Open SUNY Accessibility MOOC for Faculty and Staff Development: Creating Online Courses that Provide Access for All
- Ginger Bidell, Buffalo State
- Michele Forte, Empire State College
- Antonia (Tonka) Jokelova, Empire State College
- Anne Lane, Empire State College
- Meghan Pereira, Buffalo State
- Julie Rummings, Empire State College
- Sumana Silverheels, Buffalo State
- Kelly Hermann, Empire State College
Empire State College
Creation of a MOOC to guide creation of all educational content to be fully accessible and ADA compliant.
- Christine Kroll, University at Buffalo
- Ming Chiu, University at Buffalo
- Peter Shea, University of Albany
- Robert Bangert Drowns, University of Albany
- Suzanne Miller, University at Buffalo
- Yik Ting Choi, University of Hong Kong
University at Buffalo
A research partnership between Buffalo and Albany to examine research based best practices for online SUNY teaching.
Curriculum design, teacher education pedagogy and cognitive science reviewed for modules development, along with instructor guides and course materials. Beta release of 2 week, 1 credit courses targeted for spring 2016.
Stony Brook University
A multidisciplinary approach including Electrical and Computer Engineering, Physics and Astronomy, and Science Education that focuses on underrepresented students through our collaboration with the Women In Science and Engineering program and the Center of Science and Mathematics Education.
- Dr. Keith Landa, Purchase College
- Rebecca Smolar, SUNY Levin Institute
- Dr. Runi Mukherji, The College at Old Westbury
- Dr. Patrice Prusko Torcivia, Cornell University
- Dr. Susan Jagendorf-Sobierajski, SUNY Cobleskill
Empire State College
Pilots and strengthens cross institutional adoption of e-Portfolio initiatives on participating campuses through creating a Cross-Cultural Experiential Learning Evaluation Toolkit to improve the development and assessment of international experiential learning activities