- Vic Murray, University of Victoria
- Cyril Oberlander, SUNY College at Geneseo
Albany, University at
Creation of a MOOC to develop leadership to non-profit organizations. Includes use of an Open SUNY textbook and board development diagnostic tool.
Original Coursera course has been modularized to a specialization with capstone experience.
MOOC Model for Workforce Development in the High Demand Labor Industry of Home Health Aides/Personal Care Aides
- Erin O’Hara-Leslie, SUNY Broome
- Tera Doty-Blance, SUNY Broome
- Tracy Smith, Binghamton
Broome Community College
- Shawn Berkowitz, Upstate Medical University
- Suk-Young Kang, Binghamton University
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3