Dr. Thomas Frank, Interim Director, Research and Sponsored Programs
- Helena Baert
- Karen Bastedo
Cortland, State University College at
The aim of this project is to deliver an online educational resource in movement analysis to pre-service and in-service teachers in physical education and related fields.
Career Brand Management for Everyone: Expanding Access to Career Development Learning by Launching an On-Demand, Competency-Based OPEN SUNY Specialization on Coursera
Valeri Chukhlomin, Associate Professor
- Debra Schubert, Secretary to the Dean, The School of Undergraduate Studies
- Tom Mackey, Interim Provost
- Carolyn Hunt, Director, The Office of Supported Programs
Empire State College
Expanding access to career development learning for students, alumni, and adult learners across New York state, the United States, and globally, the project proposes to finalize Career Brand Management specialization and permanently deploy it on Coursera; this four-course, OPEN SUNY project was piloted in 2016 and has so far enrolled 44,500 learners from 168 countries.
- Vic Murray, University of Victoria
- Cyril Oberlander, SUNY College at Geneseo
Albany, University at
Creation of a MOOC to develop leadership to non-profit organizations. Includes use of an Open SUNY textbook and board development diagnostic tool.
Original Coursera course has been modularized to a specialization with capstone experience.
MOOC Model for Workforce Development in the High Demand Labor Industry of Home Health Aides/Personal Care Aides
- Erin O’Hara-Leslie, SUNY Broome
- Tera Doty-Blance, SUNY Broome
- Tracy Smith, Binghamton
Broome Community College
- Shawn Berkowitz, Upstate Medical University
- Suk-Young Kang, Binghamton University
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5