Rockland Community College’s Developmental Model Reform Initiative through the Implementation of a Digital Companion Course: Creating Reflective Practioners and Engaged Students
- Catherine Roche, Rockland Community College
Rockland Community College
- Shannon Reohr, Cayuga Community College
Cayuga Community College
Creation of modules to support personalized instruction in mathematics by allowing students to work at a guided self-pace, with a focus on content mastery.
Cayuga College's vision is to create efficient educational pathways for students as they pursue their long term goals
Timothy W. Gerken
- Wyatt Galusky, PhD, Associate Professor, Humanities; Coordinator, Science, Technology, & Society Program, Morrisville State College
- Aron Efimenko, Assistant Professor, Humanities, Morrisville State College
- Matt Barber, Network and Systems Manager, Morrisville State College
Morrisville State College
Use of e-Portfolios to support interdisciplinary composition courses.
Use of ePortfolio documented grade improvement during pilot phase across the curriculums. See SUNY Council Report on Writing.
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3