Buffalo, University at
Rockland Community College’s Developmental Model Reform Initiative through the Implementation of a Digital Companion Course: Creating Reflective Practioners and Engaged Students
- Catherine Roche, Rockland Community College
Rockland Community College
Building Innovative Open Korean and Japanese Courses: A Pilot on Technology-enhanced Curriculum Development
- Eriko Sato, Stony Brook University
- Heejeong Sohn, Stony Brook University
- Julian Chen, Stony Brook University
- Kayode C.V. Ekwunife-Orakwue, Stony Brook University
Stony Brook University
Graphic Flash: Collaboration between Students in Creative Writing, Illustration, Graphic Design, and Multimedia Design
- Leigh Wilson, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Oswego
- Amy Bartell, School of Communication Media and the Arts, Oswego
- Cara Thompson, School of Communication Media and the Arts, Oswego
Oswego, State University College at
J Tomás Henriques
Buffalo State College
LOOP (Learn, Operate, Outreach, Perform) supports creation of a digital/electronic music lab that will support an online masters program.
The project final report describes key learning outcomes.
Geneseo, State University College at
Demonstration project to create an international online learning community focused on a shared text through utilization of course management software, wikis, blogs, embedded video, and file sharing to support discussion-based humanities courses
Final report describes the goal of investigating how to break linear reading habits to foster enhanced material reflection through use of technology.
SUNY Polytechnic Institute
Rubric development for a Digital Critique Platform (Dcrit) to facilitate program level review and assessment with content at the project level. Captures/archives both student work and critical assessments in a database for individual or aggregate level objectives.
A complete set of tools including the rubric and processes is available on the project website.