Dr. Helena Baert
- Dr. Matthew Madden
- Dr. Larissa True
- Dr. Thomas Frank, Interim Director, Research and Sponsored Programs
The aim of this project is to deliver an online educational resource in movement analysis to pre-service and in-service teachers in physical education and related fields.
Scaling the Metaliteracy Badging System for Open SUNY: Collaborative Customization for Teacher Education Programs
- Kelsey O’Brien, University at Albany
- Trudi Jacobson, University at Albany
- Michele Forte, Empire State College
- Donna Mahar, Empire State College
- Karen Gardner-Athey, SUNY OLIS
University at Albany
This collaborative project between faculty at the University at Albany and Empire State College will scale and refine the existing Metaliteracy Badging System for Open SUNY, and produce a collaborative, customized badge for teacher education programs.
This project supports non-traditional students who have come into graduate teaching programs as a second career by increasing their awareness of 21st century metaliteracy skills, particularly digital citizenship.