Increasing on-line, on-demand, core competency education materials for the development of the next generation energy professional utilizing the MOOC concept.
- Kevin Burke, University at Buffalo
- Martha Greatrix, University at Buffalo
Buffalo, University at
This project will build and expand upon current efforts to take available resources to the next level both in terms of leveraging existing best practices and looking beyond to develop a MOOC model for workforce development in a high demand specialization area such as energy.
Increasing Access to Online, On-Demand, Competency-Based Nonprofit Management and Leadership Education
- Vic Murray, University of Victoria
- Alena Rodick, Empire State College
Albany, University at
MOOC Model for Workforce Development in the High Demand Labor Industry of Home Health Aides/Personal Care Aides
- Erin O’Hara-Leslie, SUNY Broome
- Tera Doty-Blance, SUNY Broome
- Tracy Smith, Binghamton
Broome Community College
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3