Lighting the SPARC of Scientific Collaboration: A Proposal to Add Two SUNY Campuses to a Regional Conservation Biology Network
Dr. Elizabeth Bastiaans
- Dr. Michael Losito - Professor, Wildlife Management - SUNY Cobleskill
- Dr. Evan Grant - Research Wildlife Biologist - Patuxent Wildlife Research Center, USGS
This IITG Tier 1 project seeks to add two teaching-focused SUNY campuses to a region-wide network of conservation biologists studying the effects of global change on forest amphibians.
Open Door to Open SUNY (ODOS): MOOC multi-dimensional subgroups, prediction, and implementation project
- Cyndi Burnett, Buffalo State College
- Gregory Fabiano, University at Buffalo
- Yvonne D. Harrison, University at Buffalo
- Margaret Schedel, Stony Brook University
- In-Gu Kang, University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo
As a 2015 IITG recipient, our multi-campus Open Door to Open SUNY (ODOS) research team is seeking funding to build upon our preliminary research in an effort to support the Open SUNY Affordable Learning Solutions MOOC operations team while further positioning SUNY as a thought leader in the MOOC research arena.