- J. Brice Bible, University at Buffalo
- Christopher Clune, University at Buffalo
Buffalo, University at
The major goal of this project is to build a diverse community with computer games as the platform for student engagement, creativity, learning and fun. We expect the participants and members of this gaming community to solve real and relevant social and community problems using games as the means.
- Susan Wood, Suffolk County Community College
- Paul Turano, Suffolk County Community College
- Troy Hahn, Suffolk County Community College
- Edward Hassildine, Specialist II
- Damon Vogel, Suffolk County Community College
Suffolk County Community College
A low cost mobile solution to pilot a "Makerspace" in support of experiential learning where space is at a premium. Includes opportunity for exploration, tinkering and creating with technology such as laser cutters, welding equipment, 3D printers and robotics.
A complete guide for creating a mobile makerspace is available here
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2