Lighting the SPARC of Scientific Collaboration: A Proposal to Add Two SUNY Campuses to a Regional Conservation Biology Network
Dr. Elizabeth Bastiaans
- Dr. Michael Losito - Professor, Wildlife Management - SUNY Cobleskill
- Dr. Evan Grant - Research Wildlife Biologist - Patuxent Wildlife Research Center, USGS
This IITG Tier 1 project seeks to add two teaching-focused SUNY campuses to a region-wide network of conservation biologists studying the effects of global change on forest amphibians.
Graphic Flash: Collaboration between Students in Creative Writing, Illustration, Graphic Design, and Multimedia Design
- Leigh Wilson, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Oswego
- Amy Bartell, School of Communication Media and the Arts, Oswego
- Cara Thompson, School of Communication Media and the Arts, Oswego
Oswego, State University College at
Students worked across multiple departments to create, and sustain a start-up e-magazine. The project centers on creative partnerships formed across departments for the purpose of simulating professional collaborations in the production creative work.