JULIET & RoMEO: Find Open Access Permissions, MandatesSHERPA is a scholarly communication partnership based at the Centre for Research Communications, University of Nottingham. SHERPA offers a number of web services, including JULIET and RoMEO.
JULIETJULIET is a search tool for discovering research funders’ mandates for public access and open access. Features include:
- Quick summary of different funders’ mandates
- Comparison of mandate details between different funding agencies
- Clear view of what, where and when material is to be archived
RoMEORoMEO is a search tool for finding publishers’ policies on self-archiving research publications. Features include:
- Search by Journal title, publisher, or ISSN
- Clearly listed and labeled archiving permissions for different article versions
- Publisher’s compliance with different funder’s mandates
More InformationStony Brook University Libraries Open Access Research Guide Research Funder Public Access Requirements Your Copyright: Increase the Impact of Your Research
Trackback from your site.