- Getting Started
- How to Edit
- Quick Fixes, Filters, Text, and Audio
- Adding Texts and Transitions
- Adding Stills and Music
- How to Export
1. Getting Started:
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/.
- Log in with your gmail account.
- Click “My Channel.”
- Click “Video Manager.”
- Click “Create.”
- Click “Video Editor” under the “Create” tab.
YOUTUBE VIDEO EDITOR: HOW TO GET STARTED (Video tutorial)
2. How to Edit:
Every video you upload to YouTube will automatically appear in YouTube Video Editor.
- Drag a video to the timeline.
- When you click on the timeline, a blue editing tool will appear.
- Drag the editing tool where you would like to edit, and then press “Split Clip Here” on the editing tool.
- Find the clip you want to delete and press the “X” on the right hand side. A message will appear that says “Remove Clip.”
- You can trim the beginning and end of your video by clicking on the video and dragging the blue side bars that appear.
- You can use the magnifying tool to make your video on the timeline bigger, making it easier to edit.
YOUTUBE VIDEO EDITOR: HOW TO EDIT (Video tutorial)
3. Quick Fixes, Filters, Text, and Audio
- When you drag a video to your timeline or a click on a video in your timeline the options for quick fixes, filters, text and audio appears.
- Quick fixes will give you the options for: Autofix, Brightness & Contrast, Slow motion, Rotation, Pan & Zoom, Stabilize Video.
- Filters will give you the option of applying different video filters. If you apply one filter, you must deselect it before you apply another one because they will add on top of each other.
- Text will allow you to enable text on your video.
- Audio will allow you to adjust the Volume, Pan, Bass & Treble of your video.
YOUTUBE VIDEO EDITOR: QUICK FIXES, FILTERS, TEXT, AND AUDIO (Video tutorial)
4. Adding Text and Transitions
YOUTUBE VIDEO EDITOR: ADDING TEXTS AND TRANSITIONS (Video tutorial)
5. Adding Stills and Music
YOUTUBE VIDEO EDITOR: ADDING STILLS AND MUSIC (Video tutorial)
6. How to Export
YOUTUBE VIDEO EDITOR: HOW TO EXPORT (Video tutorial)