Please note that not all campuses have the Blackboard Profile enabled. If what you are seeing looks different, please feel free to reach out to us for assistance.
Setting Up A Blackboard Profile
- Click on your name in the upper right corner once you are logged into Blackboard. This is called the Global Navigation. Click on the blank avatar to access Blackboard Profile.
- You will be prompted with the Blackboard Social End User Terms of Service. Once you are ready, check the box to verify that you agree to the terms of service and click the Agree button.
- You will next be asked to enter your primary email address. Click Submit.
If you receive an error message saying that the email address is already in use and you have previously set up your Blackboard Profile, please contact us and we will help to resolve the issue.
- Once you have entered in your email address, you will be asked if you have already set up your Blackboard Profile. This is not asking if you have a Blackboard account, but an existing Profile.
– To link to a previously created Blackboard Profile, click I Have A Blackboard Profile and log in with your previously used account. If you receive any non-password related error messages about not being merge your profiles, please contact us for assistance.
– To create a new account, click I Don’t Have A Blackboard Profile.
- Fill out your information, as you would like for it to appear on your Profile. Click Done.
- Select your privacy settings. You can hover over the options to see a description of the permissions for each setting. Click the option you would like, then Done.
- When you receive the message that you have successfully created your Blackboard profile, click View Your Profile to see how it looks.
Any time you want to view or edit your profile, you can return to it by clicking on your avatar in the Global Navigation menu, as in the first step.
Adding A Profile Picture
- Enter into your Blackboard Profile by clicking on your avatar in the Global Navigation.
- Click the Settings & Privacy button.
- Select Change Picture to add/change a photo.
- A small window will pop up titled Change Picture. Click on the words Upload New to browse your computer for a photo.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions please contact:
Open SUNY Support Services HelpDesk
1-800-875-6269 | email@example.com