NOTE: Support for IE has been phased out. It is no longer supported by Microsoft. Furthermore, Bb support Versions 9 and 10 will end on April 5th, 2019.
- Click the Firefox button at the top of the browser window (or the Tools menu if the menu bar is present).
- Select Options.
- Choose the Content tab at the top of the Options window.
- Click the Advanced button, and be sure of the following:
- Move or resize popup windows is checked
- Raise or lower windows is unchecked
- Disable or replace context menus is checked
- Click OK to close the Advanced window, and again to close the Options.
- Refresh the page by clicking the Reload button in the browser address bar, or by pressing the F5 key on the keyboard.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button located next to the address bar.
- Click Settings.
- Within the Settings tab, click the Show advanced settings link at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to the Privacy settings.
- Click the Content settings button.
- Click the X button in the corner to close the Content settings pop-up.
- Close the Settings tab.
- Refresh the page by clicking the Reload button next to the browser address bar, or by pressing the F5 key on the keyboard.
- Click the Safari menu at the top of the screen.
- Click Preferences.
- Under the Security tab, make sure of the following:
- Click the Close button