E-Resources Management Working Group Formed
The LSP Implementation Team and Task Force want to thank everyone who expressed interest in this working group. In particular we want to thank Marianne Hebert for chairing this working group and the following individuals who will be working towards creating policies, procedures, and pursuing other activities related to e-resources outlined in the group’s
- Marianne Hebert, Potsdam, Chair
- Cheng Cheng, Oneonta
- Susan Davis, University at Buffalo
- Stephanie Hess, Binghamton
- Jill Locascio, Optometry
- Colleen Lougen, New Paltz
- Jessica Tagliaferro , Westchester Community College
- Jan Waterhouse, University at Albany
We recognize that many individuals and institutions are still interested in being involved in the implementation at all levels. Stay tuned for other opportunities to be announced.
Trackback from your site.