Now Available. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
- Curtis Kendrick, Chair, Binghamton
- Stephanie Hess, Project Lead, Binghamton
- Jin Guo,Stony Brook
- Jean Guyon, Albany
- Charles Lyons, University at Buffalo
- Jenica Rogers, Potsdam
- Jill Tarabula, SUNY Clinton Community College
- Rebecca Turner Wallace, Suffolk Community College
- John Schumacher, SUNY Office of Library and Information Services
The SLC will be establishing a Commercial Products Committee to encourage cooperation and collaboration in our approach to licensing electronic resources.
The requirements are some experience with electronic resource licensing, a facility with Excel would be helpful, and an ability to work well with others is a necessity. I would hope to have somewhere in the 6 – 8 people as a workable number.
Please send recommendations to Curtis Kendrick: .